An effective complaints handling system is essential to our business. Janome is committed to the fair and efficient handling of complaints and product return processes. Janome undertakes to identify, record, analyse, respond, resolve or finalise and provide a written response to all complaints made to Janome regarding our company, its products, services, processes, agents and staff. Specifically this includes any complaints made or concerns raised relating to Trade Practices Act compliance.
How to lodge a complaint
- All complaints must be sent in writing addressed to “The Manager” and sent to Janome Australia Pty Ltd either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (03) 8686 3112 or
- Post: P. O. Box 1383, Moorabbin Victoria, 3189
- This is requested so that we can determine the complaint direction and how best to respond correctly in a timely manner.
- In your correspondence, please include the date, your full name, your full address, the exact nature of the complaint in detail and the model of the machine (if applicable).
- Once the complaint has been received by Janome, it is then directed to the appropriate person or department.
- It is then the responsibility of that person to respond to the complainant within 2 business days of receiving the complaint.
- Once contact has been made the customer’s concerns can then be addressed in the most appropriate manner.
At Janome, we care deeply about feedback from our customers and try our best to bring you a solution when any concern is raised. As always, your satisfaction is essential to us, and we will continue to ensure that our products are of the highest possible quality.